Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Oasis

I wish I had a photo to visually portray what I am trying to describe but that will have to wait for another time. We have safely arrived at the camp and are already feeling the peace that accompanies being cut off from the world. We've been enveloped by a light cloud of fog for a couple days now which has helped us forget about life's worries; we're cut off from the world literally and figuratively (no television, internet, telephone, etc...). Our pace has slowed down exponentially. We're already beginning to get up and go to bed with the sun after only 2 days! We've also found the time to play board games, read books for fun, and finish fun project that we started long ago. It's hard to believe that in less than a month, the camp will be filled once again with laughing children, splashing water, and boisterous singing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds incomparably beautiful. Wish I was there to see it. All my love,

<>< ~Lieneke~ ><>